Dualtron Thunder Electric Scooter
Regular price £3,100.00 Save £-3,100.00
In Stock Now for Next working day delivery (Tuesday 7th July)
1 Year warranty with Dualtron UK
The Dualtron Thunder Electric Scooter is the beast of electric scooters for both urban and off-road environments.
The dual 2,700W brushless motors and the powerful lithium-ion battery allows the Dualtron Thunder to travel a long distance.
With a 43 kg weight and 11inch tires for functionality and style, the Thunder folds effortlessly for quick transport. It’s the best electric scooter of its class with pneumatic tires and is perfect for urban adventures.
The Dualtron Thunder electric scooter is easy to ride, it's simple to fold and unfold, and has a wide deck for comfortable foot positioning which improves stability while riding. The body is made of a high-quality aluminium that has proven its durability in the car manufacturing industry. Rear and Front Hydraulic disc brakes provide the added safety.
The Dualtron Thunder features the Minimotors EYE throttle/display that provides information about travel speed, distance, more accurate battery status indicator and other information such as speed, speed mode, battery status, ODO, Trip time, cruise controls, backlit display.
- The new Dualtron Thunder is one of the most powerful and fast electric scooters on the market.
- Like most Dualtron models, the Thunder is equipped with two engines; but the Dualtron thunder has two of 2700 W each.
- The total power developed by this double engine is 5,400 W, which allows this machine to ride up to a record speed of 50 MPH
- The Dualtron Thunder tires are tubeless (tubeless), wide, stable, and 11 inches in diameter.
- They give more height and absorb shocks.
- This allows to attack more serenely the rough terrain.
- Its suspensions have been improved (PFlex system) which brings softness and comfort to the driving.
- They can be adjusted in five different ways: height, stiffness ... etc.
- The Dualtron Thunder electric scooter is equipped with a dual brake system, namely a hydraulic brake on the front wheel and a disc brake on the rear wheel.
- This braking is more effective, ensuring excellent control and stability for pilot safety.
- And given the speed that can reach the aircraft, better be equipped with the best possible braking system.
- Other smaller innovations are still to be seen as the logo of the brand that lights on the handlebars.
Dualtron Thunder: for whom and for what use
- More than a city car, the Dualtron Thunder is a scooter that finds its use in all situations of mobility.
- Its wheels, its power and its utility make it possible to use it everywhere, and all the day. Given the power and speed, the Minimotors Dualtron Thunder is and adult scooter and specifically for adults under 120 kg.
Range and speed is dependant on riders weight, road surface, wind and other conditions.
|Motor||Max 5,400W BLDC Dual Hub Motor|
|Battery type||35Ah - 2,060Wh / LG 3500|
|Max mileage (km)||120 (max 75kg / 25km/h)|
|Max Speed (km/h)||50 MPH|
|Max load (kg)||120|
|Gradability||≈ 70% (35°)|
|Brake||Hydraulic + discs 160mm|
|Charging time (1.7A-2A)||20hr+ (standard charger)|
|Charging time (3.4A)||10hr+ (When using 2 standard chargers(1.7A)|
|Charging time (6.5A)||5.3hr+ (When using quick charger(6.5A, option)|
|Charging time (8.4A)||4.2hr+ (When using quick charger(6.5A)+Standard charger(1.7A)|
|Product material||Frame and handle: Aviation aluminium forging alloy 6082-T6|
|Suspension||45-step adjustable NEW rubber suspension|
|Tires||11'' Tubeless Tires (45-50psi)|
|Product weight (kg)||43|
|Unfolded size (mm) LxWxH||1238 x 610 x 1219|
|Folded size (mm) LxWxH||1238 x 319 x 543|
|Dashboard||Smart EYE throttle|
|Light||Quad LED headlight / taillight / brake light / Emergency light|