The E-Scooter Co. is committed to producing high quality products and we offer a two year warranty on our products.
You will receive 2 years warranty on the main scooter frame and 1 year on other major components.
You must be the original owner and have your proof of purchase or order number. The warranty protects you against manufacturing defects.
This warranty is in addition to your legal rights provided by the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
The warranty period on all scooters is 12/24 months.
Please also take note of the weight restrictions for your scooter and read the manual before using your scooter.
Ex-Demo Scooter Warranty:
Please note all Ex-Demo Electric Scooters are non refundable, we can offer an exchange or store credit. We offer 1 year warranty on our Ex-Demo range.
What does my warranty cover?
The warranty will cover manufacturing faults with the scooter. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of defective items and said repair and replacements are the sole remedies of the warranty.
The shipping costs to ship the product back to us and from us may not be covered. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss.
What does my warranty not cover?
- General wear and tear or any damage caused by misuse is not covered. The warranty covers you solely against manufacturing faults.
- Accidental or crash damage, abuse, miss-use, attempting tricks, water damage, neglect, exceeding the weight limit, changing settings or anything else that results in damage caused by the user is not covered by the warranty.
- Damage due to improper assembly or maintenance
- Damage due to the installation of incompatible parts or accessories or installation of parts or accessories that were not intended for or compatible with the product
- Failure to perform maintenance or service at appropriate intervals
Any modification to the scooter will void the warranty. The warranty will also be void if you are not the original owner. The warranty is non transferrable.
If you have a warranty claim, you will need to follow the below process:
- Contact our Customer Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will send you a warranty claim form.
- You will need to fill out the claim form and email over photo's/ videos of the issue along with a proof of purchase.
- The form will need to be retuned to us via email and our representatives will guide you through this process.
- Our specialist technical team will determine the issue and defect based on the information that you have provided within your warranty claim form and they will require you to send back the original defective part/ items.
- Our team will examine the goods and if they confirm that it is defective or faulty (a warranty issue), your product will be fixed or replaced free of charge.
Warranty terms for customers outside of the UK:
Customers who have their products delivered outside of the UK our warranty policy above still applies, however we would not be able to accept a product to be shipped back to us. We will ship the required parts to you if necessary after viewing photos and videos of the issue. If this does not solve the issue we would look for a local technician on your country.
All of our scooters are adult scooters, and should not be ridden by anyone under the age of 18 years of age. Most of our scooters have a weight limit of 100kg - 120Kg. SCOOTERS ARE NOT WATERPROOF.
Electric Scooters are not to be used on public roads, Cycle lanes or footpaths. It is the Customers complete responsibility to ensure that their E Scooter is used in accordance with all local and country laws. The customer when purchasing through E Scooter Professionals Ltd trading as The E-Scooter Co. accepts and assumes all risk and liability associated to the use of an E Scooter and/or any other products purchased from The E Scooter Co. The customer accepts full responsibility and waivers their rights to hold E Scooter Professionals Ltd trading as The E-Scooter Co. or its owners from any liability caused in association, directly or indirectly with their use unless due to the negligence of the company or a defective product. Electric Scooters are not for the use of anyone under the age of 18.